Telegram is celebrating another achievement – the messenger has become even more popular and has overcome the mark of 700 million users. In honor of the significant event, the developers have released a fresh update, in which it became possible to issue a paid subscription. The list of Telegram Premium features has been known for a long time, and it has not changed.
For 449 rubles a month (earlier there were rumors about $4.99), the premium owner will receive:
- Doubling all limit limits (number of channels, archived chats, favorite stickers, etc.)
- Double the amount of downloaded files – 4 GB instead of 2 GB.
- Fast download of all files.
- Automatic translation of voice messages into text.
- Disabling ads.
- Additional stickers and reactions with new animations.
- Additional options for managing chats.
- An asterisk icon next to the name.
- Video avatars that will be active on thumbnails.
- New app icon sets.
The Telegram Premium subscription is currently only available on iOS. The timing of its appearance on Android is not reported.
To Read Great Articles, Click Here
If you have an iPhone and want to save money, it is better to take a subscription through the official Premium Bot . It allows you to pay premium without Apple commission for 379 rubles per month.
Ordinary users were also not deprived of innovations:
- Applications for joining groups for their administrators.
- Verification checkboxes for famous personalities and companies.
- Visual improvement of the work of bots – a photo instead of a list of features.
- Preview chats and automatically upload media files to the gallery for Android users.
- Uploading photos or videos from third-party apps to Telegram.
- Video avatars in the macOS version.