Samsung has updated its line of budget smartphones and quietly released the Galaxy A04. On paper, it looks like a solid answer to the hits of Xiaomi and Realme, as it boasts a fat battery and an extremely productive processor for the segment.
The gadget received a 6.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1600×720 pixels, a 5 MP front camera is hidden in a teardrop-shaped cutout on top. The main trump card of the device is the Snapdragon 695 processor, which is assisted by 4/6/8 GB of RAM and 32/64/128 GB of ROM. Typically, devices with such a filling score under 400 thousand points in AnTuTu, which is very robust for a budget model.
As for the battery capacity, it is 5000 mAh with support for 15-watt charging via USB Type-C. Photo capabilities are represented by a pair of 50 + 2 MP sensors. The smartphone is running Android 12 with One UI Core 4.1 interface.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy A04
- Screen: 6.5″, IPS, HD+ (1600×720 px), 60Hz;
- Processor: Snapdragon 695 (2.2 GHz, 6 nm), Adreno 619 graphics;
- Permanent memory: 32/64/128 GB + slot for microSD memory cards up to 1 TB;
- RAM: 4/6/8 GB;
- Main camera: 50 MP + 2 MP (f / 2.4, depth sensor);
- Front camera: 5 MP;
- Battery: 5000 mAh and fast charging 15W;
- SIM: 2x NanoSIM;
- Wireless communications: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 5, GPS, NFC;
- Ports: USB Type-C;
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 76/3 x 9.1 mm, weight – 192 g
- OS: Android 12 + One UI Core 4.1.
Also on sale will be a modification of the Galaxy A04s, which has an NFC module, but is equipped with a much less productive chip – Exynos 850.
Samsung Galaxy A04 price and release date
Samsung has not yet disclosed the cost of the devices, exactly, as well as the start date of their sales. Most likely, in Nigeria, smartphones will be available through parallel imports, and therefore we should expect a strong increase in prices relative to the previous model Galaxy A03.To Read Great Articles, Click Here Follow Us On Facebook Twitter Telegram