Rumor: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra will receive a proprietary 200 MP sensor

Written By O. Love

The Korean edition of ETNews shared details about the next top-end smartphone from Samsung.

What is known

According to rumors, the Korean manufacturer plans to install a proprietary ISOCELLL HP1 camera sensor with a resolution of 200 MP in the Galaxy S23 Ultra. The report says that 70% of the sensors will be produced by Samsung’s Electro-Mechanics division, and the remaining 30% directly by Samsung Electronics.

Recall that Samsung showed  the ISOCELLL HP1 module in the fall of 2021. The sensor has a pixel size of 0.64 microns and an optical format of 1/1.22″  . The Samsung ISOCELL HP1 supports 8K ULTRA HD video recording at 30 FPS.

To Read Great Articles, Click Here

Leave a Comment