Last year, Realme launched its first tablet called the Realme Pad. For my money, the device turned out to be quite good for itself, and the other day it acquired a younger brother. On March 4, the Chinese introduced its compact version – Pad Mini.
By design, the novelty is a complete copy of the regular Realme Pad. Of course, with reduced dimensions, which are now 211.8 × 124.5 × 7.6 mm with a weight of 372 grams. The tablet has a solid metal body with flat edges, like the latest iPhones.
As for the IPS-screen, it decreased in diagonal from 10.4 to 8.7 inches, and the resolution instead of 2000×1200 became 1340×800 pixels. The processor has also changed – instead of Helio G80, Unisoc Tiger T616 works under the hood (~ 200 thousand points in AnTuTu). He is accompanied by 3/4 GB of RAM, as well as 32/64 GB of permanent memory. The tablet is running Android 11.
Responsible for autonomy is a 6400 mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging and Type-C reverse charging. In addition, the Realme Pad Mini has an LTE-enabled SIM card slot, dual-band Wi-Fi, an 8MP main camera, and a 5MP front camera for video calling. High-quality stereo speakers are responsible for the sound.
Features Realme Pad Mini
- Screen: 8.7″, IPS, HD+ (1340×800 px), 60 Hz, 179 ppi;
- Processor: Tiger T616 (2 GHz, 12 nm), Mali-G51 MP1 graphics;
- ROM: 32/64GB (UFS 2.1);
- RAM: 3/4 GB;
- Main camera: 8 MP (f/2.0), video 1080p/30fps;
- Front camera: 5 MP (f / 2.2);
- Battery: 6400 mAh, fast charging 18W;
- SIM: 1x Nano-sim;
- Wireless communications: Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 5, GPS, LTE;
- Ports: USB Type-C1;
- Optional: stereo speakers;
- Dimensions: 211.8 × 124.5 × 7.6 mm, weight – 372 g;
- OS: Android 11.
The palette includes two body colors: blue and silver.
Realme Pad Mini price and release date
- Realme Pad Mini 3/32 GB – $194 (~16,236 rubles);
- Realme Pad Mini 4/64 GB – $233 (~19,500 rubles).
The tablet began to be sold in the Philippines from April 5th. There is no information about the appearance of new items in other countries yet.