Motorola has launched the Moto X30 Pro, the world’s first flagship to feature a 200-megapixel camera. At the same time, the gadget is in full order with the rest of the characteristics.
The main 200-megapixel sensor is new – Samsung HP1. He can shoot with two binning modes: to combine 4 pixels into 1 (50 MP) and to combine 16 pixels into 1 (12 MP). The main sensor is joined by a 50MP ultra-wide lens with a 117-degree field of view, as well as a 12MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom. The camera can record videos in 8K.
The novelty received a huge 6.7-inch display with a refresh rate of 144 Hz, support for HDR10 + and DCI-P3 color space. In addition to the 200-megapixel camera, Moto X30 Pro boasts a top Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, which is complemented by up to 12 GB of RAM and up to 512 GB of ROM.
Another trump card is 125-watt reactive charging. With its help, a 4610 mAh battery is charged up to 100% in 19 minutes. The charger is supplied with the kit. There are stereo speakers with a Dolby Atmos add-on, and the Moto X30 Pro runs Android 12 with MYUI 4.0 interface.
Specifications Moto X30 Pro
- Screen: 6.7″, OLED, FHD+ (2400×1080 px), 144Hz;
- Processor: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (3.2 GHz, 4 nm), Adreno 730 graphics;
- Permanent memory: 128/256/512 GB;
- RAM: 8/12 GB;
- Main camera: 200 MP + 50 MP (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 12 MP (f/1.6, telephoto), 8K/30 fps;
- Front camera: 60 MP, 4K/30 fps;
- Battery: 4610 mAh and 125W fast charging, 50W wireless charging;
- SIM: 2x NanoSIM;
- Wireless communications: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6, GPS, NFC;
- Ports: USB Type-C;
- Security: fingerprint scanner under the screen;
- OS: Android 12 + MYUI 4.0.
Moto X30 Pro price and release date
The novelty was rated as follows:
- Moto X30 Pro 8/128 GB – $550;
- Moto X30 Pro 12/256 GB – $625;
- Moto X30 Pro 12/512 GB – $670.
Sales of the device have already started in the US and Europe.