WhatsApp has had stickers for quite some time, but there are still quite a few of them available. Especially in comparison with Telegram, where tens, if not hundreds of thousands, of user “stickers” alone have accumulated. Sometimes you want to transfer your favorite stickers from one messenger to another, and this method really exists. However, it only works on Android devices.
So, it is most convenient to transfer stickers from Telegram to WhatsApp in two steps. On the first one, we extract the required set from Telegram. For this you will have to:
- Open Telegram and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Chat Settings”.
- It’s time to extract the stickers, the easiest way to do this is through the Sticker Downloader bot .
- Let’s launch it. Click Settings -> webp only.
- Now we send the link to the stickers copied earlier to the bot.
- In response, the bot will send stickers in the form of pictures in webp format, packed into an archive. Download it and unpack it in any convenient place on your device.
That’s all. If you did everything right, the new sticker pack will be successfully added to WhatsApp. Check the result already in the messenger by clicking on the emoji icon in the chat field, and then selecting the sticker icon at the bottom.To Read Great Articles, Click Here Follow Us On Facebook Twitter Telegram