Over the past few years, smartphones have practically replaced our flashlights. Almost everyone has a mobile phone that is at arm’s length. And if the lights go out or you need to look into a dark corner, there is no need to dig through the kitchen drawer in the hope of finding a flashlight with working batteries. The smartphone is the perfect replacement.
But what if your phone’s flashlight is too bright? Most Android owners have to put up with this, but the owners of Samsung devices are lucky. Korean phones have a feature that allows you to increase or decrease the brightness of the flashlight for any situation. Below is a step by step guide on how to do this.
How to Adjust Flashlight Brightness on Samsung Galaxy
- Swipe down from the top of your phone’s display to open the quick settings curtain.
- Touch the flashlight icon to turn it on.
- Hold your finger on the icon, or tap the word “Flashlight” below it to access the brightness setting.
- Adjust the slider from level 1 to level 5 as you like.
- After selecting the desired brightness level, click “Done” to exit the menu.
In the future, the setting will be saved and your smartphone will automatically use the new brightness level when you turn on the flashlight. If you need to change the intensity of the light, just repeat the process above.
This is how you can set up a flashlight on a Samsung phone. Yes, the process is incredibly simple, but many Galaxy owners are unaware of the brightness slider. Share this information with them.To Read Great Articles, Click Here Follow Us On Facebook Twitter Telegram