Google has released the latest Android 12 QPR Beta 3 firmware for its Pixel smartphones.
The update contains the May security patch, and also aims to improve stability and fix bugs. So the following issues have been resolved:
- We fixed an issue on Pixel 6 Pro devices that sometimes caused a white bar to flash on the screen after waking up the device that wasn’t set to always show the time and other information on the lock screen.
- Fixed various issues to improve call quality and connectivity.
- Fixed an issue with the keystore that was causing the NHS COVID-19 app to crash on launch.
But other unanswered questions remain:
- In some cases, the system crashes on Pixel 6 and 6 Pro devices when the user tries to take a photo with the camera.
- In some cases, the Google Camera app icon in a device’s personal profile incorrectly displays the work profile indicator.
Like the previous beta update, this firmware is only compatible with Google Pixel 4 and newer models.
To download Android 12 QPR Beta 3, you must join the beta testing program.To Read Great Articles, Click Here